Friday, August 24, 2012

No commentary required: video edition 8/24/12

Today I'm finding that its videos more than the written word that are getting my attention. So here are a few that caught my eye.

First of all, I think Patrick Murphy - who is challenging Rep. Allen West - has found the perfect way to showcase just how unhinged many Republicans sound these days.



Secondly, most of the focus this week on Obama ads was about the one by Bill Clinton. But I loved this one by President Obama's sister - Maya.



Thirdly, yesterday when I was writing about the Martin/Malcolm struggle in the age of Obama, I forgot what a hilarious job Key and Peele have done in putting that on display. Here's their latest.



Finally, we've probably past the point where the "Call Me Maybe" covers are interesting. But I bet you'll be glad you watched this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...